Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The story so far

Foreword
It's fairly accurate to say that this is my first attempt to put my mostly obtuse thoughts to paper, or if you are particularly pedantic, to html.
Ok. The use of the word pedantic was a blatant attempt at impressing you, gentle reader. I'm very much of the opinion that any vapid, careless reader would be amazed at the linguistic wizardry and gloss over semantic inaccuracies, spelling errors and circumlocutory sentences astrewn all over this text. [Ed:This is a common technique used by most authors and is totally inspired from the Great Automatic Grammatizer by Roald Dahl.]
For all this and more dear reader, I apologize. Kindly bear with us. We are like this only.

Any genuinely interesting/brilliant/witty ideas expressed herein can be explained by pure beginners' luck. Chronological misalignment of events is almost certainly guaranteed. I was never good at remembering dates. Offhand, I can accurately estimate the beginning of time ( 1 Anno Domini is easy, I admit) and the year that I first made an appearance on this blue green rock (1982).

The rest is ambiguous and should be taken at face value at your own risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home